January 28, 2011

Handle With Care {TCPTues143}




Hi there!  Happy weekend!  I'm here today with this week's TCP Tuesday challenge.....just a wee bit late!  Susan is our Hostess with the Mostess and the challenge is:  I {Heart} Love--use a TCP sentiment stamp that contains the word "Love" or "Heart". 

I couldn't wait to get the new Love Letters set inky again!  I paired Love Letters with another new TCP set, Bear Hugs.  I can't get enough of this bear!  He is super easy to color and cut out!  I used the new Stamp Trio die to cut out the stamps and used four of the many stamps in the awesome set to fill in the postage!  The bear was colored with Copics, cut out and popped up for dimension. The felt heart was made with the new Hearts Trio Die (L-O-V-E) and do you see the twine?  That's new to the TCP store and is called Air Mail Divine Twine!  L-O-V-E it!!  A sentiment, from Bear Hugs, and a button finish the card!!

You can find all of the details for this week's challenge here~


Thanks for stopping by my TCP L-O-V-E fest!!  I hope you have a great weekend!

Stamps:  Love Letters, Bear Hugs (TCP)
Paper:  Kraft, White, Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening (All PTI)
Ink:  Not Quite Navy, Pure Poppy, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Heart Trio Die (TCP), Postage Stamp Die (TCP), Air Mail Divine Twine (TCP), Heart Embossing folder, button, foam tape

10 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute Jackie!!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous, Jackie! He's adorable!

Rose said...

WOW love that stamped background and that airmail twine is just perfect, your bear looks adorable with his heart, beautiful work.

Vickie Z said...

Adorable!!! I think you are enabling me!! Lovin the Love Notes and now, I think I need those hearts... love that they are "off center" a little!! Love the blue jean button!!

Amy Kolling said...

Just adorable Jackie! I love that new Cut-up die and I want a little...just a little bit of that air mail twine! Love it!

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh for pete's sake Jackie, this card contains more CUTENESS than should be allowed by law lol!!! Seriously FABULOUS!

Ida said...

Super fun and super cute!

Renee said...

This is absolutely adorable!! The colors are great and my favorite colors!

Becky Carafa said...

Oh this is darling! Love the color scheme! Gotta lot to catch up on here, Adam is helping me push buttons, lol!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Jackie this is just adorable!! I love all those great stamps you made and that cute heart/button embellie!! :)