January 25, 2011

Gettin' Sketchy with MFT {MFTWSC4}


Hi there!  It's Wednesday and time to get sketchy with My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club!  We have another great sketch for you this week!

I used the Peek-a-boo Pure Innocence image and paired her with some darling Indie Girl papers from Sassafras.  I used the new Dainty Lace Doily Die-namics Die (LOVE) and the Mini Rolled Rose Die-namics die (currently sold out) for the rose on the bow.  These flowers are awesome!  Some ribbon and machine stitching finish the card!

To see a complete list of designers participating in today's challenge and all of their amazing samples, just head on over to Kim's blog!


Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps:  Peek-a-boo Pure Innocence (MFT)
Paper:  Kraft, Vintage Cream (PTI), Sassafras Indie Girl dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories:  Circle Nestabilities, Dainty Doily & Mini Rolled Rose Die-namics Dies (MFT), Ribbon (PTI), Sewing Machine, Foam Tape

24 comments:

Eva said...

Jackie, this is just too sweet!!!! I love this little PI and the way you "dressed" her!

StampOwl said...

adorable Jackie

Arlene said...

Beautiful! :-)

Leigh OBrien said...

Gorgeous, Jackie...perfectly done!

Sherman said...

Funny yet cute card! I love it.
Sherman Unkefer

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW this is over the top cuteness!!! Sweet card Jackie! Hugs ~S~

Dawn Easton said...

So cute! Love the sweet image! I have another week or so before my last order will arrive :( Bummer....lol
GREAT paper too!

Christina Fischer said...

omgosh -- this is SO sweet! I love her dress! :)

Michele Boyer said...

So sweet, Jackie! The pieced dress is adorable!

Laurie said...

Jackie, oh my goodness, she is so sweet! I love her little dress! You picked the perfect piece to use! WOW! Just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Pedro!!! This is darling, love her dress! Isn't she the cutest! And I love the rose on the ribbon, well done!

Tinkerbeth said...

Every time I see this stamp used, I fall in love with it a little more, but today you have pushed me to the edge, and I have to order it! What a lovely card! Love the paper, love the rose on the ribbon, love the colors, love, love, love it!!

Dana White said...

Jackie she is so cute - love her paper pieced dress! I just got her in the mail this week; I'm going to have to ink her up!!

Jodi Collins said...

She is as cute as cute can be Jacks! LOVE your coloring and the patterned paper you used!

Denise said...

SO cute! I love your stitching and the way you trimmed her out so that she could really pop against the background. Can't wait to play along this week!

Amy Rohl said...

Your coloring is wonderful, and I just love these papers, especially on her dress!

Lisa H. said...

sooooo sweet, Jackie!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEETNESS!!

Barbara said...

Could this be any cuter????? I think NOT! Adorable, Jackie!

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable Jackie!! Love the soft color palette, and the rose on the bow is gorgeous!

Karen Motz said...

total cutie-pie!!!!!!! Her dress is adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Ack! This is so sweet, Jackie!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SUPER cute!! Love it!!

Rose said...

Your card is so sweet, your peek a boo PI is precious, love her dress and she's colored beautifully, love the blues in the background paper and the beautiful green bow and rolled rose. Love the whole thing!