January 11, 2011

TCP Sneaky Peek Day One ~ Ewe Complete Me

Hi there!  It's Sneaky Peek week at the Cat's Pajamas AND today is my first official sneak peek!  TCP will be releasing eight brand new stamp sets and two fabulous Cut Ups dies on January 18th!  Peeks will be happening all week, ending with the release party on Monday January 17th at 7pm EST in the Cat's Pajamas forum on Splitcoaststampers!  Be sure to check the TCP forum for a daily sneak peek list of participating Cat Pack members.


Today we're peeking a darling new set called Ewe Complete Me.  I combined my sneak peek with today's TCP Tuesday challenge, TCPTues141.  Jen is our hostess with the mostess and she challenged us to use ribbon in a non-traditional way.....no bows!  Well, as of late I seem to have replaced my ribbon with Divine Twine so why mess with a good thing?  After stamping my main image and adding lots o' glitter, I pierced around the image and stitched using some Divine Twine, creating a sort of frame.  I LOVE the way it looks and it adds so much texture to the card!

Do you see the heart die in the upper right corner?  That is the new Heart Trio Cut Ups die that I am CRAZY about!  It cuts three different hearts that nest together all at one time!  I used it twice on two different colors of felt from my stash and chose the small and middle size, one of each color, and nestled them together.  You will be seeing a lot more of this die on my blog!



That's all from me today!  I hope you have a great day!


Stamps:  Ewe Complete Me (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper: True Black, White (PTI), Echo Park Be Mine
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Heart Trio Cut Ups die (TCP), Divine Twine (TCP), Button, Glitter, Sewing machine, Foam Tape

17 comments:

Dana said...

EEEK! This is darling Jackie! I love the hand stitching on the outside of the frame.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness! CUTE girl! That hand stitching rocks!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Super cute, Jackie! Love the twine stitching around the sheep. And your sheep are delightfully sparkly! Awesome, awesome, awesome, gf!

Vickie Z said...

These sheep are sweeeet!! Love the twine stitching..clever. Fabulous!!

Keva said...

This is so cute! I love the blingy sheep! :)

Andrea said...

Love the color choices!!!! Fab card!

JessicaK said...

Awesome divine twine usage here, and love the alternating color glitter sheep. Fabulous!

Christina Fischer said...

THIS is why you are in the Cat Pack, my friend! Totally adorable! I think I'm gonna be in BIG trouble with this release! ;)

Michele Boyer said...

This is totally adorable, Jackie! I love your stitching and all the sparkles!

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

Hello Jackie:

Please visit my blog to collect your stylish blogger award!!

Big Hugs & Huge Smiles
Heather Prince
aka: Princessheather
http://PrincessScrapperStamper.blogspot.com

Karen Motz said...

Come ON!!!!!! Could this be ANY sweeter!!! I can't believe you stitched all around the image...................SWOOON!!!!!!!!!!

Rose said...

Love the pinks and black, your card is awesome, such a cute set!!! Excellent work.

Lisa H. said...

OMG! and a Shut Up! these are two cute Ewe's Jackie! love them in all their glittery goodness! and GREAT, just when I thought I didn't need another Heart die-these are such a fun shape and size!!!

Danielle L. said...

Oh my word! This is pure fabulousness Jackie... and that stitching. Squee!

Unknown said...

This is just so adorable Jackie!! I love the colors and the sparkle - awesome!! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is completely adorable!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is OUT of control Adorable! I think I need this too. Seriously Jacks...I am going to have to stop coming over here if I am going to be SO enabled by each post!!!