January 4, 2011

You'll Be In My Heart {MFTWSC1}

Hi there!!  Happy Wednesday to all of you!  It's a happy day here as this is my first official post for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club!!  There is a fabulous change this year so I'll get to the details and then show you my sample!
 
MFT is super excited to announce that Wednesday Stamp Club will now be centered around a weekly sketch.  We know your stamping time is precious, and we want you to maintain as much creative freedom as possible.  Sketches are the perfect starting point to a card.  Use it as a blueprint, and create a card using the stamp set and supplies that strike your fancy.  You can turn to the sketches time and again for creative inspiration.
 
A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday at midnight on the MFT blog.  You'll also find the sketch in the MFT forum on SCS on Wednesday morning, as well as in the weekly newsletter.  Our talented Challenge and Design Teams will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.
 
We encourage you all to play along, and to enter your card in the weekly draw for a $15 gift voucher to the MFT Boutique.  Simply follow the sketch and create a card or other paper creation.  You may use any stamps and supplies that you wish.  Each week, a keyword is assigned to the sketch.  All you need to do to enter, is upload your card to the gallery at SCS, and enter the given keyword in the keyword box, during the upload process.  After the deadline, we randomly choose a winner from that week's entries and the winner will receive a $15 gift voucher.  If the winning card uses MFT stamps, the participant will earn a $5 bonus, for a total of a $20 gift voucher!  That is up to $100 per month in prizes, JUST for playing along.  We hope you'll join us in 2011.
 

Don't you love this sketch?  I used the new Love You With All My Heart Pure Innocence (currently sold out) and paired her with the Crush Collection designer papers by Bo Bunny.  I used the Die-namics Small Scallop Border on the top.   I added some Sugar Coated Glitter to the heart and I colored her shoes with a red Spica Glitter Pen.  A little Divine Twine and a button finish it off!


To view a list of design team participants just head on over to Kim's blog!

Thanks for stopping by!



17 comments:

StampOwl said...

love this Jackie :)

Lisa H. said...

she's so cute.

Debbie Gaydos said...

Oh my, how CUTE is SHE!?? Fun sketch too, I might have to try this one! :)

Teri C said...

Very cute! Love your colors.

Luana said...

Adorable......

dj said...

Oh so very cute!! That little girlie is just adorable!!

Dawn Easton said...

Super cute, Jackie! LOL I just bought that paper last weekend!

Christina Fischer said...

WAY cute!! The sparkly heart is great! :)

Amy Kolling said...

I'm glad to see you using MFT....love their PI and die-namics! This sketch is a fun one and you've done it again by using your pattern papers!

Eva said...

Jackie, this is such a CUUUTIE!!!! Love your take on the sketch, your paper piecing and your sweet coloring!

Lady_Libellule said...

Vraiment beau, bravo!

Melody said...

She is SO cute!

Barbara said...

This is so sweet, Jackie! I love it!

Michelle said...

She is so adorable! Your coloring is perfect. I really like your dp choice, too.

Julie said...

So cute Jackie! You know I am loving the papers you choose! LOL

Anonymous said...

I need Valentine paper so bad!! This is super cute, I am trying to use twine more too, I have TONS of it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!!