May 20, 2011

Happy Stinking Birthday, Barbara!!

Hi there and welcome to Barbara Anders (Bar) Birthday Blog Hop!  If you've arrived here from the fabulous Lynn Put's blog then you're in the right place!  If you've just happened along then head on over to Tammy Hershberger's blog to start from the beginning!

I have always been a fan of Bar and her gorgeous creations!  I also had the honor of designing with her on the SCS Dirty Dozen DT and now the My Favorite Things DT!  She's not only talented but very sweet, and funny!  Happy Happy Birthday, Barbara!!!  I hope you're suprised and have a wonderful day!
 

I combined Barbara's birthday card with TCP Tuesday 159.  Susan is our Hostess with the Mostess this week and she challenged us to stamp with flowers!  Easy peasy.....I love flowers, especially combined with the adorable images from the Cat's Pajamas! 

I used the TCP set, Happy Camper, and stamped the skunk, tree trunk and flower separately.  Each was colored with Copics and cut out.  The grass was done with the Cut Ups Grass die and was cut out with Circle Nesties.  The sentiment is a combo of words that I masked to make Happy Stinking Birthday.  "Stinking" is from the phrase Just Sitting Here Stinking from Happy Camper and "Happy Birthday" is from the newly released Simply Said.  The sentiment was finished with a button tied with Aqua Divine Twine.



You can find all of the TCP Tuesday details on Alma's Blog.

Your next and last stop on this hop is to one of my favorite stampers, Joanne Basile's Blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeee... Super fun card! I love the cutie skunk and your papers combo - including the houndstooth clouds - is perfect!
TFS, hugs Ruth S

Julie said...

This is adorable, Jackie! Love those patterned clouds!

Lynn Put said...

This is so stinkin cute! I love this adorable scene that you've created with these fun images and dies and the sentiment is a crack up :)

Jodi Collins said...

This is OUT of this world STINKING fabulous!! LOVE this skunk...this ROCKS girlie...just like you!!!

Vicki G said...

Oh my goodness Jackie, tsuch a gorgeous card! The colours, the mix of dps..........awesome!

Vicki

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, Jackie this is TOO cute! LOOOOOVE the houndstooth clouds!

Barbara said...

Jackie, I was totally surprised and and this totally stinkin' CUTE card has definitely helped to make it a wonderful day!! Thank you!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

LOL...totally stinkin' cute birthday card Jackie! Love it :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

I know many of them said already ... but this is STINKIN' cute Jackie!! Fabulous design and detail!

Betty Wright said...

Jackie, this is wonderful and so beautifully detailed! I lol at the sentiment! Too cute!

Becky Carafa said...

Haha, so funny! Love the clouds!

Tina said...

Jackie - This is an adorable card. One of the cutest I have seen in a while! I may just have to case this one! (I hope you don't mind!) The clouds are fabulous!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute, Jackie!!