May 26, 2011

I {heart} You.....


Hi there!  Sorry for the long absence!  We've been dealing with a nasty stomach bug here at our house.  My youngest daughter got it first and then hubby got it!  My oldest and I seem to have escaped it and everyone is finally back at work and school!

I am now able to share some of the cards I made for my time on the Splitcoast Dirty Dozen and this is one of my favorites!  I used the Key To My Heart à la mode from My Favorite Things and paired her with the Die-namics Dainty Doily Die, Dainty Lace Border Die and Hearts a Plenty die.  The heart was cut from red felt and her dress was paper pieced.  The papers are Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934.  The card was finished with a rounded corner, gems, a button, twine and some machine stitching!


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to be back to my regular stamping routine in the next few days!!

7 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is GORGEOUS Jacks!!! So glad to hear everyone's feeling better at your house.

Debbie Carriere said...

Jackie, I love this one!!! Beautiful paper & gorgeous details with that super cute image make this just perfect :) Glad everyone is feeling better!

Niki Estes said...

Jackie, this is so cute! I love the colors, patterned papers, and embellishments!

Laurie said...

Jackie this is so adorable! I love that black doily!

Keva said...

This is So lovely, Jackie. I really love that CC Circa 1934 paper. It's one of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Great card ;)
I totally love her paper pieced frock!
Hope you're all feeling back on top form now, have a good holiday weekend, hugs, Ruth S

Jessie/knightrone said...

It's SO PRETTY!! I LUV it!!