May 17, 2011

MFT Who's That Girl VIP Blog Hop & Shop!



Hi there and welcome to the MFT Who's That Girl Blog Hop!!  This month's VIP kit is fantastic!
If you've just happened along then head on over to Kim's Blog to start from the beginning!
Before I get to my sample, here is a list of what's included in this month's kit:

~Enjoy the Ride Who's that Girl? stamp set~Enjoy the Ride MINI stamp set (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be    available again $9 value, FREE)
~Simply Scallops LARGE Die-namics die
~Lily Bee Happily Lost 6 x 6 Paper Pack


I colored WTG with Copics, paper piecing her tank top.  The scallops were made with the Die-namics Simply Scallops Large die included in the VIP Kit.  The flowers were made with my fave Die-namics Pretty Posies dies.  Some buttons and twine finish the flowers.


Detail shot.......





Your next stop on this hop is to the fabulous, Joanne!!

Thank you for stopping by!

22 comments:

Alli Miles said...

beautiful use of the pretty posies and paper piecing too. Such a soothing card.

Queen Mary said...

Love the layout -- you got so many flowers on there! Beautiful card!

Dawn Easton said...

Jackie, this is wonderful! Great layout and wonderful paper choices!

jeanne girl said...

This card is great - the colors are so fun and I am sure she is having a good time on that bike!! I love her shirt and want one the same :)

Keva said...

This card is fabulous, Jackie! Love those papers and the paper piecing of her shirt is perfect!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love the colors and the great design, this is so cute

Rachel G said...

Great colors! Love the layout and colors.

Eva said...

Holly molly, Jackie, this is so STUNNING!!! Love all the pretty posies you added and the papers you used are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Spanky sent me....and she wants me to tell you your card sucks!!! Kidding of course...yours always rocks and you know I love you and your damn talent!!!

Debbie Carriere said...

Oh my! I just love this!! So fun!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card! I adore the colors you used. SO pretty.

Inge Groot said...

Oh wow!!! Love the paperpiecing and the dp colors you've used are delicious:-D

StampOwl said...

such pretty DP

Lisa H. said...

you have such a knack for pairing papers....great colors. this is fab, Jackie!

Megan said...

This is so bright and cheerful!!

Erin Smetak said...

Oh wow! This is so springy and GORGEOUS!!!! So in love with this card! When your blog came up and I saw your card, it just brought a smile to my face!

Evette K. said...

Great cards!!! Spanky said to tell u she sent me. LOL. My first time on your blog. I will be back.

Kerri said...

This is so super cute and fun, Jackie! I LOVE those flowers, and the paper pieced top looks fantastic!

Vickie Z said...

Wonderful dp and all those flowers.... fabulous!! Sentiment is perfect!!

g said...

super cute- love these papers & your gorgeous flowers!! i like how you always round a corner or too- your layouts are always fab!!

Karen Motz said...

STUNNING Jacks!!! LOVE all the plaid and polka dots!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely FABULOUS!! Your flowers are amazing!!