May 12, 2011

Oh, Baby!!


Hi there!  I hope you're all having a great Thursday!!  My day is looking pretty good so far!! 

Have you seen the new Moka Girls from Taylored Expressions?  OMWerd.....they are the cutest!  I have been ITCHING to use the new Moka Jenn and today was the perfect opportunity!  I WISH I looked this cute when I was pregnant with my girls!

I paired Jenn with some of my new fave papers, MME Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky papers.  They are such fun colors!  Jenn was colored with Copics, was cut out and popped up on foam tape.  The sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy ink and was cut out with a circle punch.  The scallops along side Jenn were made with the Medium Scallop Border Taylored Die.  Some Divine Twine, buttons and machine stitching finish the card!



Thanks for stopping by today!! 

5 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just GORGEOUS, Jackie! Those papers are fabulous and Moka Jenn is gorgeously colored!

Jodi said...

Absolutely adore the colors in this... Very beautiful card!

Jen Tapler said...

LOVE this Jackie! So cute! You're right - she is adorable!! I'll just pretend that the Jenn is modeled after me and I really was that cute when I was pregnant (yeah right). ha!

Tracy said...

I am LOVING the deep colors you used. They really pop. Somehow I pictured just as cute when you were preggers. ♥ these new images!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oh, I LOVE this, Jackie!!