May 16, 2011

TCP Tuesday 158!

This is my second post today.  To see the MFTeaser à la mode post just scroll down!  Thanks!


Hi there!  Yes, it's Monday again and I'm just now posting my TCP Tuesday challenge from last week! Blogger's problems last week messed me up like I'm sure it did some of you!  We had plans most of the weekend, so posting for me just wasn't going to happen until today!

Tori is our new Hostess with the Mostess and she gave us some very challenging colors to work with!  I worked it out, though.....

Don't Go Breakin' My Heart:


The Smokey Shadow on my card looks black, but it is Smokey Shadow!  I used some Basic Grey Marjoleine papers, which might have been just a stretch for the color challenge, but I think it works!  I used one of my fave TCP sets, Bear Hugs.  He was colored with Copics, cut out and popped up for dimension.  I paper pieced the heart.  The bottom layer green layer and the cream round panel were both embossed with the Seeing Spots embossing folder.  Some Oyster Divine Twine with a button finish the card!

To see all the details on last week's TCP Tuesday challenge just head on over to Alma's Blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally adorable, Jackie! Great image and use of the colours. You are definitely the twine queen ;)

Kerri said...

He is so super cute, and I love the colors! Thank you so much for the congrats yesterday! I'm so excited!!!

Becky Carafa said...

Way to make the colors work, this is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Pedro!!! This is too cute, I love the green heart! Fab as usual honey!