May 3, 2011

MFT Release Blog Hop & Shop!

Hi there and welcome to the My Favorite Things Release Blog Hop & Shop!  Everything you've seen over the last five days from the MFT design team is now available in the MFT Boutique!

If you've arrived here from my UBER talented friend Christina's blog, then you're where you should be!  If you've just happened along then head on over to Kim's blog to start from the beginning!

I am excited to be showing you the newest Claire Keay set, You Had Me At Woof!


I paired this new set with some new My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Fly a Kite papers.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  The sentiment was cut out with circle punches and was layered on two hearts cut with the Die-namics Hearts a Plenty die.  A few brads, rounded corners and some machine stiching finish the card!


Your next stop on this hop is to the INCREDIBLE Inge's Blog!  I know she'll have something that'll knock your socks off!


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Shopping!

24 comments:

Barbara said...

Too, too sweet, Jackie!

krussellstudio said...

Cute!!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love this adorable card, so cute.

Petie S. said...

What a darling card--love how you put it together...colors are beautiful.

Liz said...

Those hearts r on my wish list

Arlene said...

Such a cute little card! :)

StampOwl said...

adorable card

bernshwag said...

What a sweetie pie Jackie, your coloring is fabulous!

Hugs,
Candi

Shirley N said...

Just adorable, love your image and sentiment!

Melody said...

Cute Jackie! The hearts are the perfect touch!

Bonnie said...

What a sweetie pie Jackie! Fun fun image!

Lisa H. said...

I chuckle with each post that I see these papers, cuz I know that means you all got busy, fast, yesterday afternoon. LOL! a perfect fit for this card and sweet as ever!

scrappingnana said...

Really cute card and that image is adorable. Love the papers and your coloring. TFS

Christina Fischer said...

This is SO cute!! I LOVE the layout and papers, and your coloring rocks as usual! :)

g said...

couldn't be cuter!! love her hat and your papers are darling!!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Jacks! LOVE this layout and the papers are DIVINE!!!

Scraping Miami said...

wow you can see a the little extras you put into this card super cute

Katie Skiff said...

Very cute!! I love your various papers and they stand out with the dark matting!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I give this 2 thumbs up and Ty gives it two paws up - LOOK at that fabulous coloring job!
~Meredith

Cathy Pulickal said...

Such a CUTE card! I may have to get this stamp set... :)

Inge Groot said...

Wow your stitching is just perfect! Gorgeous card Jackie

Becky Carafa said...

I see you got some lime twist, lol! And I love the hearts layered like that.

Danielle L. said...

Oh no you didn't just post a fabulous card with a stamp I don't own. Ack... now I feel the need to do some shopping. ;)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!! LOVE the papers!!