May 15, 2011

MFTeaser Time: à la modes ~ I Need Some Face Time!


Hi there! Today is an exciting day as it marks this month's à la modes teasers from My Favorite Things!  The à la modes are some of my fave stamps from MFT!!  You're going to love the two new girls we're adding to mix!!

In the past, we've released our à la modes images in cling rubber, however, this month, we're releasing both of our à la modes in clear photopolymer, just like the rest of our stamps.  This means that we can bring them to you a slightly lower price point than usual - $9.00 each!  How fabulous is that?!  Since our clear stamps are made in the USA, they are of the highest quality, so you'll have the same great image quality that you're accustomed to with any of our other clear stamps!  Sweet deal right?

I'm Always Here For You:


Isn't she cute?  This à la mode is called I Need Some Face Time!  She was colored with Copics and one corner was rounded with my Corner Chomper.  I machine stitched around the image and the sentiment flags.  The papers are my new fave MME Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky papers.  The decorative edge was made with the Die-namics Dainty Lace Border die.  Some Divine Twine with a button and some machine stitching finish the card!


To see a complete list of designers participating in today's teasers and all of their amazing samples, just head on over to Kim's blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

Sherrie said...

I am loving seeing all these color combos.....I swoon for yours!

Eva said...

Jackie, this is gorgeous....I am with Sherrie, love your color combo with those yummy papers!

Melody said...

Darling! Love the layout!

StampOwl said...

pretty colors

Inge Groot said...

Cute!!! The color combo looks awesome and the stitching...WOW:-D

Kary said...

Hi Jackie! Your card is adorable. Gorgeous colouring, and sewing. I love that you sewed the edges of the banners to the focal image piece. Beautiful!

Kim said...

This is so stinkin' cute Jackie!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous, Jackie! Love the sentiment sewn on like that!

Christina Fischer said...

Adorable! Fun layout, love the stitching! :)

JoAnn said...

This is a really cute card. Love the colors. TFS

Kerri said...

What a fab layout! I love how you did the sentiments, and I adore that dp! CUTE!!!

Rachel G said...

LOVE IT! Cute paper. Love the layout and how you did the sentiment.

Becky Carafa said...

Ack, I love her!

Wanda Cullen said...

Great colors and great layout! This image is just too cute and you've highlighted her so beautifully!

Jodi Collins said...

I flippin' LOVE this Jack Attack! GORGEOUS colors, coloring and layout!!!

Dana White said...

Jackie this is fabulous - I love this image will be ordering her tomorrow night!!

Anonymous said...

I went shopping tonight with my girl and I tried to find those shoes!!! Love this Pedro and the colours you used!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so great, I love it!

Michele Boyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele Boyer said...

Love, love, LOVE the stitching on the sentiment flags! SO super cute! (I had a big typo on the comment above -oops- so I deleted it.)

Karen Motz said...

Darlin', THIS IS DARLING!!!!!!!! Love how you stitched the sentiment flags!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

EEEEEKS! I LOVE THIS!!! So cute!!!